At Little Dragon, we are always on the lookout for talented digital professionals to join our team. You are welcome to send us your resume if you believe you have the right profile for any of the following positions:
- Web Developers (WordPress) – if you know WordPress more than you know what’s in your own pocket, we’d love to hear from you.
- Graphic Designers – if you are a true Picasso on Photoshop, Illustrator and other photo editing software, and can create a masterpiece logo, web layout or brochure for any type of small business, send us your portfolio.
- Content Producers & Bloggers – if you are gifted with words and know how to catch someone’s attention on any given topic, get in touch with us.
- Search Engine Optimization Experts – if you feel like you can rank any website in any niche, using purely whitehat strategies, you could be a great fit for our team.
- PPC and Paid Advertising Experts – if you know how to use limited budgets to put key messages in front of the right eyeballs, we want to see your CV.
- Analytics Gurus – if you love analyzing the numbers behind a website, and know all the advanced features of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, you could have a bright future here.
- Social Media Marketing Specialists – if you live and breathe Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, Pinterest and know all the advanced features of each of these networks, we’d love to hear more about your skills.
Qualities we look for in candidates
- Passion. This is by far the #1 ingredient we look for in any candidate. No matter how many fancy degrees you have or years of experience working for Fortune 100 companies, if you don’t have a true passion for this industry, you won’t be able to do your best work and most importantly you won’t keep up with all the latest trends.
- Power-Googler. You need to be the kind of person that knows how to leverage Google when you come across an issue in your work. Obviously you can always ask a colleague for help, but that should be your plan B. We put a lot of value in focus/concentration here, so if you see that someone is “in the zone” grinding away at their keyboard, better not disturb them, they are doing magic! Use Google until they are “off the zone” and free to help.
- Good Writing Skills. In our industry, most of the communication is online, so we expect you to be able to get your point across through well-crafted emails and web content. Now, we don’t expect every employee to write like an award-winning author, but you must be able to write stellar emails to both clients and colleagues. Poorly written emails full of grammar/syntax mistakes can completely kill your credibility and reflect badly on the company itself.
- Thinking Outside the box. Don’t be a robot and stick to the tasks you are assigned to. Be proactive and suggest new things! Try to find ways to improve the sites you’re working on. Also, if you see something wrong, you should fix it, especially if it’s a small issue like a typo or formating issue. If you see a bigger issue like a bug or glitch, let your team know about it or create a task in our project management system.
- Friendliness. With both clients and colleagues, we value friendly and helpful attitudes. Competition is great only when it’s “healthy competition” that leans more towards collaboration. We are all working towards the same goal here.
- Respect and humility. No matter how good you are in your field, you should have the “eternal student” attitude, always willing to listen to others and try to learn something new. Einstein said “I speak to everyone the same, whether you’re the president or the garbage man”.
- Love giving back. We often launch programs to help charities, non-profits and other organizations through web development and digital marketing. We appreciate candidates that are on the same wavelength.